Ruby is the product of a cattery that was closed in Central Oregon. We are pleased to say that WE love her and she is the most pampered kitty any kitty could be now.

Ruby Lucille

Ruby came to our family the first week in August. I went to a rescue cat adoption fair only with the intent of seeing how I could help. Well, needless to say Ruby came home with us. She is about one year of age and came from a Cattery closure. She was adopted from cat rescue Craft Cat in Bend Oregon be sure to visit their link.
She fit into our family perfectly and absolutely thinks she is one of the bulldogs! She does have some medical issues - Floating knee caps which so far have not caused any issues other than making her run like a monkey sometimes! Also a weeping eye but nothing a little love and devotion cant keep her from having a glorious life.
She also started showing interest in the studio watching me paint every day. So I thought why not?..

This is Ruby Lucille's blog of her life along with her budding art career. She will be donating her artwork towards helping other rescue cats in need.!

Friday, October 24, 2008


Heavy into the paint!

No comments:

Video of Ruby's first Day with us


About Me

My photo
I'm a professional artist that dedicates much of my time and artwork to rescue efforts .